Grapes have gone
Breaking news:
All thanks and praise to Allah, the grapes have finally gone. Gone is the drought. Although, here comes the flood... of job offers.
One after another... right after I've signed up with Editions Didier Millet as an Assistant Editor a couple of weeks ago. Marshall Cavendish is offering me a lil more and I'm still waiting for MediacorpRadio's final reply. There's a couple of others but they're just not in my list. So for now I'll just stay put and continue playing the probation game till my mind's all settled.
Gotta thank my mom and Kotak for their undying lifetime consultation, BIG time. *mmmuuuaacckkkzz*
Okay so it's not that breaking a piece of news after all. Hehe. Ciao for now.

2 Comments:
congratulations sarah!!
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 11:42:00 pm
Thank you babe!!! Haven't seen ya in eons man. Catcha soon... at MJ's, most prob! Hehe. =)
Saturday, November 04, 2006 4:11:00 am
Post a Comment
<< Home