Of fickle pickles and dichotomous minds...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Retrospect






Fiyyaz's P.O.P. ceremony...
Where sparks flew and DingIn grew
- 5th April 2003










Lau Pa Sat Session... with hopefully many more in sight if God gave the green light
- 4th August 2006

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looooove pictures from the past like the one above! I mean, aren't you just glad you even have a picture to cement THAT moment of your life? And the one of your friends below hahhaaa.. classic... I think every girl clique had some spice girls thing going on whether they'd like to admit it or not... hee

Thursday, August 10, 2006 10:47:00 am

 
Blogger Sarah S said...

Cement is THE word lah, Shafaa. And yes I couldn't be any more glad to be able to possess the priceless pic! (Thanks to Yana's digicam, which was a luxury to own back in those days. Heh.) And yeah the spice girls thing, if it hadn't been for 1997 when a string of Mats lepaking at the bus interchange labelled us those names one by one as we passed by, we probably wouldn't be the Rempahz we are today! Hehe.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 2:19:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sarah,
do u have these songs by bob marley like stop the train/caution/go tell it on the mountain/can't u see/soon come/changes are/u cant do dat to me/sun is shining/soul shakedown partyback out/do it twice/soul rebel....i asked cos i hv a couple of albums by him called reggae connection & jamaican vibes.if u dun hv it, i'll gladly pass it to u:)

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 8:49:00 pm

 
Blogger Sarah S said...

I'd be more than glad to welcome the rasta love, Lizzy. Heheh.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 12:27:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaahh... the nostalgia. =)

-Mariana

Friday, August 18, 2006 9:42:00 am

 
Blogger Sarah S said...

Thanks to you, Miss Middlelady!

Monday, August 21, 2006 10:58:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home